1-day PI Training
Maximizing the productivity of your workforce requires effective management across functions. To achieve this, it’s critical to understand and enhance yourself and your teams by:
- Increasing self-awareness and proactively career pathing
- Managing employees and communicating with them according to personal needs
- Improving group dynamics and strategic alignment
During the training, the focus is on maximizing productivity at your workplace, which requires effective leadership between your various units.
What will participants learn?
- How your organization can utilize data to understand what drives your employees.
- How to apply the principles of talent optimization to recruit, manage and develop your employees.
- How to use data to decode and leverage the unique dynamics and work styles of organizations of any scale, from project teams to large units.
Who should attend?
- People Managers and Team Leaders
- HR and People Operations
What impact will the training have?
- Increased productivity as a result of improved interpersonal communication and positive team dynamics.
- More effective communication and enhanced collaboration, within and across teams.
- Enhancements to your organization’s business results and employee engagement brought about by implementing and championing talent optimization.
What is the format?
A one-day session, led by one of our experienced consultants. Including digital learning, presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
|About||Understand my own behavior as a person as well as a leader
Understand the profiles of my team
|Venue||Optional virtual or on-site|
|Who?||Primarily for leaders / managers|