Why PI Cognitive Assessment?
Many years of research show that general cognitive ability is the single best predictor of future job performance*. Being able to absorb new information, adapt to changing situations, solve problems, and process complex information are aspects of practically any job. Performance within these areas and pace of learning are strongly associated with successful on-the-job performance. PI Cognitive Assessment provides you with such valuable information about a person’s general cognitive ability.
* SMITH, M. & SMITH, P. (2004) Testing People at Work: Competencies in Psychometric Testing. Wiley-Blackwell.
Certified by DNV
PI Cognitive Assessment is certified by DNV for recruitment and development. The PI Cognitive Assessment has been reviewed by DNV following the in-depth standards defined by the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations’ (EFPA) Test Review Model.
This certification ensures Predictio’s clients, colleagues, managers and candidates of the PI Cognitive Assessment’s validity, reliable and high-quality, being one of the few assessments that has achieved this internationally accredited certification.
To see which other behavioral tests that have been certified by DNV, please see here.
What is the PI Cognitive Assessment?
Who should use the PI Cognitive Assessment?
Is a candidate or colleague at your organization going to take the PI Cognitive Assessment? Share this page with tips on what to keep in mind when completing the assessment so that they are in the best position to perform their best on the test.
What business value does PI Cognitive Assessment give you?
PI Cognitive Assessment is used by public and private organizations of all sizes and industries to:
- Increase productivity by using PI Cognitive Assessment before deciding on onsite interview (through mail or phone feedback when there are many applicants).
- Increase quality by letting all applicants called for interview complete PI Cognitive Assessment (instead of only final candidates) to choose the best candidate from the best data.
- Quality assure without external recruitment agencies/assessment centres.
- Create a positive feedback based on candidates’ strengths (thanks to verbal, numerical and abstract questions in the same test).
- Compare potential between candidates (1:1 comparable) or to norm groups.
When is PI Cognitive Assessment used?
- In recruitment of managers and leaders
- In recruitment of specialists
- Trainee- and leadership programs